Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw this whilst looking for the ever elusive '97 polaris shop manual. Anybody with a '00 polaris might get a good deal on this one...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3610926913&category=26351

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
How much do they normally run???

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Pigboy, you can order the shop manual for your XLT (all 96-98 sleds) through Erlandson Performance's catalog. You can order the catalog for free at their on-line site. For some reason they don't list the shop manuals on-line, only through their catalogs. I believe I paid some where around $75 or so. It is THE bible for those year Polaris sleds!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by RMK-KING
[br]How much do they normally run???
The ebay add says $55, but as Tflin has noted, I've never seen 'em for less then $75.

Originally posted by Tfin70
[br]Pigboy, you can order the shop manual for your XLT (all 96-98 sleds) through Erlandson Performance's catalog. You can order the catalog for free at their on-line site. For some reason they don't list the shop manuals on-line, only through their catalogs. I believe I paid some where around $75 or so. It is THE bible for those year Polaris sleds!
Yea I know they are out there. I'm just a tightass and have been hoping to pick up an used one on the cheap. I still have a 90-95 cylmers manual from my old '90 Indy400. That helps a bit, but of course many things are now different. Luckily, I haven't had to tear too far into the sled yet so the shop manual hasn't been a must have yet (knock on wood).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts