Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a friend of a friend has a sled for sale it looks very modern for its age its an 1989 wildcat 650 twin with dual pipe and carbs in mint condition brand new track(700$) just put on last week and 2 brand new ski's(130$) with independent suspension and comes with a cover for 1300$ but i can get it for 1000$

[attachment=47813]

[attachment=47814]

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looking through some threads i found out that some people think that the 650 wildcats were very fast sleds i also found out that they were like the worst engine ever put into an artic cat

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
That model was notorious for breaking down alot, I'd stay away from it. Tracks can be bought for $300, even in Canadian funds. Good luck with it if you decide to buy it.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by myvertxcape
[br]That model was notorious for breaking down alot, I'd stay away from it. Tracks can be bought for $300, even in Canadian funds. Good luck with it if you decide to buy it.
yeah so i heard but the guy has never had any problems with the engine...so he says

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.