Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it a good deal for a 91 arctic cat jag 440 fan cooled for 750? I offered the guy 500 and he hasnt replied yet so i dont know if he'll take that. The sled is in good condition the motor is really dirty tho and there is one rip in the seat in the corner about an inch long and some scratches on the hood but no cracks. What do you guys think. help me out please. thanks

·
Registered
661 Posts
Ive got a 89 Jag AFS 440 & paid $200 needed a seat cover, but ran good. How many miles? I probably wouldn't go over $500 if it has low miles. Also check compression before you buy it.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Last year I paid $700 for a 90 Prowler, which is basically the same sled only liquid cooled, with 1700 mile's on it.
For a fan cooled Jag I'd stick with you're $500 offer, if he does'nt bite find a different sled.
Heck this year I bought an 87 ElTigre in really good condition for $300 from a member of this forum!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i do wanna cat cuz i need sumthin for this year cuz i cant get my poo fixed until the summer. I could also get a prowler for 800 looks good but im not gunna travel 50 miles to find out it is crap. I forgot that i did this but i asked a girl if she would take 500-600 on a zr but i forgot year and cc cuz im stupid like that sumtimes but i never got an e mail back. the zr is almost brand new with a custom paint job she originally wanted 750 also? wut do u think?

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how do u get pics on her ill show some of the jag...thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts