Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=211689

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=214005

Some of you may know that there's another website out there called HCS. For those familiar with it, well you know who you are. Shame on you. [8D] For those not familiar with it, don't go there, you'll go blind. [B)] For both of you, you might find this topic interesting.

Seems this one guy got ripped off, for hundreds of dollars of stuff he sent money for, by this other guy, who I am ashamed to say is from Maine. But, this third guy, who I am proud to say is from Maine, gets all uppity and helps get the first dude his stuff. Sounds like the soap opera that it is. The first link is to the original thread and the second is to the epilogue.

This is the stuff that makes you feel good about people and snowmobiling.
Peace
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,722 Posts
Nice to see it all worked out, there are still good honset people in the world.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
660 Posts
Thats great! too bad the 5% has to mess it up for the rest of the 95%. Lots of really good honest people out their....Just the dirt bags always make the news or that what you hear about.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,230 Posts
what a great guy to do that for him! big thumbs up to him for his good work
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,223 Posts
Fantastic. Too bad more people aren't like Mainesled in this world.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,019 Posts
Right on. So glad to see that people can be united by something like snowmobiling and then help each other out to solve problems. Goes out to everyone on this board to, if you feel you need help dont worry about sounding dumb, someone will help. Believe it or not there are some good people out there.
Props to Maine Sledder.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top