Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the news stations around are say we should get 6-16inches of snow tonight and tomorrow in Chicago and southern wisc.!!!!! Pray its heavy and we get the full 16!!!!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have my finger and toes crossed... waiting on the Chicago snow... I have a brand new crossfire 800 that is dyeing to be ridden.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was round 60 yesterday! And hell ya we need that 16! Perfect to test the crossfire!!!

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
It just got colder then a witches titty last night in western wisco...but no snow in the forecast. Thats not all bad though because hopefully we'll get some good ice before the snow.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Originally posted by Achotrod
[br]It was round 60 yesterday! And hell ya we need that 16! Perfect to test the crossfire!!!
Since it is 60 there will the snow stick? Has the ground frozen yet?

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its cold today and lastnight it was 60 durig the day! Probably wont stay around too long though. In chicago it can be 20 degree 1 day & 75 the next

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Its currently 61 deg in Albany right now, I think its dropped below freezing like 3 times so far this year.[V][:(!]
But hey, at least we dont have to worry about the snow sticking,......CAUSE ITS GOING TO RAIN!! [AngryBig]

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
it went from 45 degrees yesterday to 21 degrees today here in southeastern wi with snow in the forecast and we are under a winter storm watch

·
Registered
557 Posts
Uh-oh, I am supposed to be going through those areas to go watch the Vikes vs Bears. Could be a bad drive. Have fun if you get all that snow though.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
NIce Massachusetts is 60 degrees today but in a week its supposed to be in the high 25's [8D] Next Tuesday, thursday and saturday we are expected to get some snow! I can't wait last year was freaking terrible i got only a couple miles on my sled it was pitiful so i hope that you get more snow! ITs depressing ....The heat and sun....[:D]
SledCrew

·
Registered
544 Posts
It is 60 and raining out right now, it is supposed to be 28 when I wake up tomorrow morning! Then freezing rain turning into a snow/rain mix and then Saturday morning we are supposed to get a little bit of snow.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Youre going to get hit by that cold front too are you? There is a big cold front coming from the east if i am correct...
Originally posted by 04polaris500
[br]It is 60 and raining out right now, it is supposed to be 28 when I wake up tomorrow morning! Then freezing rain turning into a snow/rain mix and then Saturday morning we are supposed to get a little bit of snow.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
got light snow here , not much staying on the ground

·
Registered
527 Posts
Ya that cold front is crazy, but it figures that all the rain is infront of it. But we prolly wont get much, the highs for next week are suppost to be below freezing here in NY. So hopfully we can pick some up!!! [:D]

·
Registered
43 Posts
Originally posted by F6CATMAN
[br]Uh-oh, I am supposed to be going through those areas to go watch the Vikes vs Bears.
The Bears are doing really good this year but you know what, the bears still suck...hahah Go Packers

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
You go 50 miles south to IL and you get 16 inches. In Madison 2 inches is the most to be expected. That just aint fair.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Gosh, sorry for being off topic, but I'm not going to watch da'bears. GO VIKES! From the sounds of things, I may be better off bringing the sleds though.

Originally posted by snowsoon
[br]
Originally posted by F6CATMAN
[br]Uh-oh, I am supposed to be going through those areas to go watch the Vikes vs Bears.
The Bears are doing really good this year but you know what, the bears still suck...hahah Go Packers

1 - 20 of 40 Posts