Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://maine.craigslist.org/rvs/2065452913.html is this a good deal? ANy recalls on these? Worth what i would be paying?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
278 Posts
seems pretty decent. i think the price might be a little high.try to bring the guy down some.
and i havent heard anything bad about these sleds. the efi is nice so you just pull and go while everyone else is messing with their choke and whatnot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
863 Posts
looks like a young kid got ahold of it. but price seams pretty good for my area.
make sure you check it over good
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do these sled have reverse? Would this be a better deal? http://nh.craigslist.org/rvs/2025713170.html It has reverse.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
848 Posts
That looks like a better deal to me. He didn't write much about it though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,422 Posts
04sabercat said:
Do these sled have reverse? Would this be a better deal? http://nh.craigslist.org/rvs/2025713170.html It has reverse.
That would be a better deal but be careful, when its sitting with a lot of other stuff and it has a spare motor, it could be trouble. Also i am fairly certain those did NOT come with reverser and they are mostly good for ditch banging, i would love to have one but everyone has their own opinion.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
231 Posts
id say get a firecat. ive rode skidoo all my life and thought arctic cats were a piece of sh*t but i got one this year for 1200 and its an F7 i rebuilt the motor changing everything tht looks worn down and that baby rips
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,982 Posts
I'd go for the 440.

ArcticCatZR800 said:
04sabercat said:
Do these sled have reverse? Would this be a better deal? http://nh.craigslist.org/rvs/2025713170.html It has reverse.
That would be a better deal but be careful, when its sitting with a lot of other stuff and it has a spare motor, it could be trouble. Also i am fairly certain those did NOT come with reverser and they are mostly good for ditch banging, i would love to have one but everyone has their own opinion.
I think that if both the engines are running then it's fine. I doub't you'd go through two engines.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,922 Posts
Heres some decent deals.

http://nh.craigslist.org/rvs/2064217614.html ( needs headlights as well )

http://nh.craigslist.org/rvs/2057928944.html - Negotiable, so an ECU, although expensive, you'd still make out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ArcticCatZR800 said:
04sabercat said:
Do these sled have reverse? Would this be a better deal? http://nh.craigslist.org/rvs/2025713170.html It has reverse.
That would be a better deal but be careful, when its sitting with a lot of other stuff and it has a spare motor, it could be trouble. Also i am fairly certain those did NOT come with reverser and they are mostly good for ditch banging, i would love to have one but everyone has their own opinion.
The gut e mailed me back and said he was mistaken. There is no reverse on it.

sledcrusher said:
Heres some decent deals.

http://nh.craigslist.org/rvs/2064217614.html ( needs headlights as well )

http://nh.craigslist.org/rvs/2057928944.html - Negotiable, so an ECU, although expensive, you'd still make out.
How much would it cost to get new head lights?
 
Joined
·
1,792 Posts
Personally, I'd avoid both. Not because they're Cats or they're bad models, but because (no offense) both look like they were ridden by teens.

I'd rather have a sled owned by an adult.

Plus, in the first ad, "suspetion" isn't even phonetically spelled correctly.
Tell that kid to sound it out - it sounds like it should have another 'n' in it to me.
[dunno]
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top