Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just got a new sled that has quite alot of power and i wanted to try to find some nice powder and hills that i could play around on but im not sure where to go does anybody have any ideas?

·
Registered
542 Posts
If you want to find deepish snow go to grevenhurst/parrysound area in about a month. Its about the most snow your gonna find without traveling far. And if you dont already have one, get a trail pass or you wont have very many places to ride, legally anyways.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
sault-ste-marie is a great place when there is snow, not yet

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
sudbury to where i am in about 3 hours and a bit away from sudbudry and is ncie for riding go rock drops hills powder tracks and ramp hits.

·
Registered
864 Posts
It's a one way ride out of Cochrane. Real pretty,Think it was the furthest point north on A trail if you look on the maps.
If you go , call for gas, it's a one way trip.
If the guy inthe pic had a Tim horton;s cup I'd say it was Fraz.

Snow there now?, figured all was green. Been up there a few times between Christtams and New Years, This mild never considered it.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
I can tell you where not to go. Avoid Thunder Bay. Unless you like ruining hifaxes!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Originally posted by adam411
[br]around the kenora area is great. slight hill and good snow
yup we got a cabin there, gota sled there this winter. braaaaaap pack has a traing compound there cuz the owner lives there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts