Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ACMan, I am doing this way cuz it didnt work other way ya know :) anyways this was taken couple of hours ago this morning.. using hand ice augar... not bad eh? /snofan/../images/users/luvsnowncold/DSC00178.JPG

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YUP! WE JUST NEED SOME FRIGGING SNOW!!! COME ON MOTHER NATURE YOU CAN DO IT!!! POOP OUT SOME SNOW FOR US!!! COME ON!! MAINERS NEEDS IT!!! <shouts> heh

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is your 98 AC Cougar 440 or 550? STX LT? not too bad that one is long tracker.. I bet it does pretty decent in deeper snow . like nor eastern storms lol

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Does anybody have any reports on the thickness of the ice in and around Minnesota???

I see most lakes are froze over now.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Hey luvsnowncold, what lake is that anyways? I live in central Maine, some of the lakes here are skimmed over but not all.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Originally posted by luvsnowncold
[br]is your 98 AC Cougar 440 or 550? STX LT? not too bad that one is long tracker.. I bet it does pretty decent in deeper snow . like nor eastern storms lol
The Cougar is a 550. Runs great. Not the fastest thing on the snow, for sure, but it hauls my butt around right nice like. [:D]

I haven't even had the STX out on the trails yet. Bought it from a friend of mine at the end of last season and am now just waiting for the snow to fall so I can go ride it (after working many weekends on it to get it running right and all that)!!!! But, it should also go very well in the deep powder (if we ever see any of the crap!)... [:D]

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Originally posted by luvsnowncold
[br]Tfin, Chemo Pond. 4-6" inches thick.. I checked about 4 holes
Where abouts is Chemo Pond......I'm assuming some where up north?

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Cool. I'm still hoping the snow holds off a while longer so the lakes around here can get a good 6-8 in on them. The let it snow to beat the band!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
actually I would not mind to punch the throttle and zoom it across on this pond LOL :) I would do it today but needs 1 inch of snow just enough to cool down the sliders

1 - 13 of 13 Posts