Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah yeah yeah i know its black and green and has Arctic cat on the side but for the deal i got on it i think anyone would have done it. you know all those remote controlled cars i show ya the pics of in off topic? well i traded them for a 95 zr 580. im going to pick up the sled tonight. 1800 miles black magic heart throb clutch kit new track with 96 studs ice track with 200 ice pick studs in it. i think i got a good deal. ill get pics of it up as soon as i can

bobby

·
Registered
874 Posts
Low mileage...nice.

"Polaris rider for life" Hmmm...still true to some degree. Don't forget to let the cat out at night! Meowwwww! [:D]

Have fun!

Flange

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I think I'm gonna change:
Bobinwi
Polaris Rider for Life - Moderator

to:
Bobinwi
Sellout - Moderator

[;)]

Just kidding Bob, that's a pretty good deal!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Welcome to TEAM-PUSS !!!!![^][^][^][:p]
Don't worry about P-Man, he'll get over it. He's part cat anyway, remember the studs. OOPS, do I bring that up again? hahahahaha

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
im with p-man on this one.......prime example why you shouldnt do drugs

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well its home now and i think i ripped that guy off. its in awsome shape. pic of the whole sled turned out crappy but the engine compartment looks good
/polarisman/../images/users/bobinwi/95zr580.jpg
/polarisman/../images/users/bobinwi/95zrmotor.jpg

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
hmm, i dont know bob, looks very nice, i must agree with you there. and block does look better than green (not ment to offend the cat loyal, i also like the silver on the zl's) but confusion is wether to buy apples or oranges, bud or bud light, but snowmobiles,,,,,,,hmmm dont know. but seriously, looks nice!!

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL give a poor man a break im a die hard snowmobiler and this sled is 12 years newer then my other sled besides i have 2 polaris's to make up for 1 AC now you cant say that i brand bash either folks LOL

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
what kidna paint did he use to paint that pipe?? and is that a track that i can see in the pic of the engine compartment? kinda towards the front by the skis?

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
That thing looks nice, welcome to team cat, remember to hang on, that thing is really going to fly with that clutch kit in it.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I see a track in the truck box? Is it in good condition also?

yeah, my woody's studs sure are arctic cat... whooeee.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes that is a new track with 96 studs in it. on the sled is another new track with 200 ice pics in it. i donot know what kind of paint was used on that pipe. the only thing the sled needs in handle grips and there is a crack in the hood by the gauges. otherwise the hood was just professionally painted and looks awesome. he showed me the reciept from the hood 225 bucks for the paint and labor. the crack happened after it was painted. he also gave me a box of 196 studs and backers a brand new orange spring and threw in a second heart throb helix. like i said before i think i ripped the guy off lol

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
The cat looks great! Other then new grips, any other plans for the sled? Shocks rebuildable on this sled? Team Amsoil, eh.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
shocks on the sled were new as of june. they are fox shacks also. plans hmmmmm im gonna put that other track on it because i dont need a ice track with 200 studs in it for trail riding. but otherwise im gonna ride it this winter then trade in on a new sled or newer sled. yes team amsoil. true? no but nothing but amsoil has been run in this sled. now all i need is snow and ill be set!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts