Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Got a new sled

488 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Ultra680Bling 
#1 ·
[red]Hello POLARIS lovers...[:p]

[hr]

I finally upgraded from my 96 Ultra RMK to an 06 900RMK 159". I hope it will be a good sled. I had an 06' 700RMK 151, 06' 900RMK 166" and an 07 600RMK 155 to choose from at my local dealership. I was teased by the 2007, but I needed more than a 600....Dragon 700 maybe, but there was a waiting list. Is it wrong to want BIG jugs (Cylinders)???

How have the 900RMK's been doing. I'm getting a 3 inch riser, can, and custom airbox installed. Any other thoughts?[}:)][/red]

#2 ·
Steeper helix in the secondary goes a long ways and helps keep clutches cooler and belts last longer. Add more hood and panel venting to allow the underhood heat escape. If I needed that much power I'd have one too, I enjoy the 6's and 7's.

#5 ·
Thanks a bunch......just got the word and they put er together. I'm switching to a 6" riser on the bars to ensure that I can stand properly. Hopefully to pick it up on Sat morning. I will post the pictures of my new toy!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.