Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I managed to get out of work on saturday and get some riding in. bought 50 miles total. Tried alot of hill climbs that I hadn't done much of before because I didnt have a machine that would do it. Well it was awesome, accidentally went down a hill I didnt want to, I got to close to the edge with the nose of the snowmobile and off I went. Scarry as crap. But I made it down and somehow made it back up then off course I had to do it again..

·
Registered
348 Posts
Originally posted by tonyisnt
[br]Beautiful pictures. I will never get over mountains covered in snow.
Niether will I, Thats why I live in the mountains. Everytime I crest a top and look out across Gods creation, I realize what a trivial part of this world I am. I also realize just how lucky I am to be there. Dont mean to sound all sappy but man its humbling.

·
Registered
855 Posts
That seccond pic is awesome! what a place to ride

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
wow. thats amazing. I put that second one as my background. haha

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
I always liked those old phazer mtns. So light and fun to boondock around on.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Nice Riding pic's That looks alot like up here in the Salmon La Sac area. Where were you riding? Looks like Cooper Lk. area.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Where did you ride at?

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Asshole stop putting up stuff like this when you know most of us dont even have snow to ride in!!! Just Kidding those are some beautiful pics!!!! Ive only riddin in the rockies twice and it was some of the most breath taking scenes i have ever seen!!!! Lucky you!!!! If you ever need a couch potato and some one to ride with just pm me!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I rode at stampede pass just east of snoqualmie. Lots of good riding there.. I kinda feel bad for having this much snow. but not really. I hope everyone else get a taste of this, this winter.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Im still so jeleous i just wanted to see those pics one more time!! Ive never saw that much snow on a sign B4

·
Registered
30 Posts
Those are some awesome pics. I think what they ment by HQ is High Quality Larger pics make better desktop backgrounds

1 - 17 of 17 Posts