Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
November 30th, 2006

Arctic Cat Roars to Podiums at Duluth

Thief River Falls, MN - The World PowerSports Association (WPSA) opened the 2006-07 snocross campaign in traditional fashion with the Duluth National, held Nov. 24-26 at Spirit Mountain. When the snow dust settled, Team Arctic racers had collected double digit podiums in the top classes and a pair of Arctic Cat drivers earned hard-fought invitations to Winter X Games '07. It looks to be a banner season for Team Green. Go here for the full detail.

Good Start Arctic Cat... Keep up the good work[^]

[NeedSnow] [NeedSnow]

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
lol you gotta love these adds, polaris is pretty good at them also when they dont have the best weekend.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I just checked my email.. There that was! haha

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I'm thinking about Arctic Cat as my next sled for next year. I was considering that and Polaris. Ski Doo is off my list and i'm not sure about a Yamaha. Go Arctic Cat!

·
Registered
190 Posts
I thought Cat didn't do very well. It is the first race and things will change but...[B)]

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
So the dint take first and second in pro stock or open but Double digit podiums sound good to me!!!! Go Cat Go!!!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Originally posted by Achotrod
[br]So the dint take first and second in pro stock or open but Double digit podiums sound good to me!!!! Go Cat Go!!!
Yeah Garth Kaufman took 3rd for them in both classes, 3-3 double digits. Kinda lame advertising if you ask me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts