Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just thought of an idea. Ive been looking for a sno pro and i found one awhile back and i just done have to money right now to buy it. So the guy selling the sno pro wants a stand up jet ski and i found one for 225$ and alls it needs is a cdi box. So i was thinking if i offer this guy this stand up jet ski and 200 bucks or so that he might take it. What do you guys think?

Heres the sno pro

(http://muskegon.craigslist.org/rvs/1713668470.html)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well ether way ill be ok with the out come. If he wont take the deal then i have a project to work on. If he dose take the deal then i wont need to look for a sled no more...

·
Registered
758 Posts
If its in half decent shape that isn't bad I would fix the ski then sell it and save the money. Those older sno pros
had power values problems they will take out your top end. The update kit is around 700 bucks.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i know. But whats a power value? how do you know if its updated?

snowmobileguy said:
If its in half decent shape that isn't bad I would fix the ski then sell it and save the money. Those older sno pros
had power values problems they will take out your top end. The update kit is around 700 bucks.

·
Registered
758 Posts
You would have to ask him but I wouldn't trust him even if he says it has it. I would only do it if he has the papers. Do you have any pictures of the ski?

Yea if your gonna trade trade straight up.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would trade him the jet ski as is and then 200 for the parts to get it running. But you guys are problly right i better get it running first.

Heres a picture of the jet ski

http://f1801.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f441582%5fAGAIw0MAANznS%2fRe0QsR8l%2bTz4o&pid=2.2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Tell him you'll give him 50 extra bucks for the jet ski in order for him to get the cdi and sell it to you in running order. The thing could be royaly F*cked and you may not be able to see that when you pick it up. Just my .02 cents about the jet ski. Ablout trading? go for it. But you may want to send him pictures and info on the jet ski. 550 isn't that big for a jet ski. especially if it isn't that new.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
If you can't afford to buy the sled then how do you afford the registration, insurance, gas, oil and maintenance? If you happen to trade something for it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts