Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah i picked up a 1993 mitsubishi eclipse for 100 bucks it overheated and cracked the head this past weekend so for about 100 bucks ill have a new system car. ill get pics of it up soon

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Cool!
Is it an RS, GS, GS-T or GSX?
If it's got the real mitsubishi engine (not chrysler) than i'm sure you'll have alot of fun with it. The head is pretty easy to change, but time consuming. The hardest part is getting the timing belt back on correctly. I'll help in any way i can.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
How come you always find all the good deals? Sounds like a cool car!

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its the base model with the 1.8 in it i belive but im a scrounger i find deals all over the place i also bought a truck from my boss its a 1986 ford f350 1 ton dually for 100 bucks as well and it has a bed on it that will fit 2 new sleds like a glove so that will be my sled hauling vehicle. i know heads are no problem to do ive done quite a few of em before and this will be my stereo system vehicle as its a hatch and im sick of trunks.

ill let ya know more as progress happens

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok i take that back i talked to the buy more about the car and it IS a gs with the 2.0 DOHC motor so that makes me a bit happier

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Nice find, i found my 1994 GMC Jimmy for $400, only needs brakes and a cleaning.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the deals are out there ya just gotta know where to look.A friend of mine buys cars on ebay for cheap and sells for like 5 to 9 grand profit everytime. the last car he bought on ebay was a 95 or 96 lincoln mark 8 bought it for 2100 and sold it for 9 grand hes to the point now where he needs a dealers license tho so he is holding off for a while.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts