Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up another sled today. It's a 79 Pantera 500 F/C
I don't think I'll be getting this one running and will most likely part it out. It has a Comet 102C clutch,good suspension and track.
I need the seat for my other Pantera.
The motor is complete but it's apart because it needs pistons and rings, the jugs and heads are good. The hood has a bunch of holes drilled in it w/ little red lights all over it. It also had 2 huge fog lights (for a truck) mounted on it in front of the windshield on both sides of the headlight. The windshield is complete but has a couple of cracks and chunks missing. I did a quick look over on the belly pan and chassis and I did not see any problems--at least not anything that jumped out at me and got my immediate attention.
If anyone needs any parts from this--I will be more than reasonable and most likely cheap! I know some parts are hard to come by and can be expensive--but I DON'T WORK THAT WAY!! I don't rip people off for their hard earned money just because I have something they need/want. I got a very good deal on this sled and will pass the savings on to whoever needs something. I bought it mostly for the seat and the black plastic housing around the rear taillight. The only other thing I want off of it is the dual temp gauge.
If any one wants anything off of it let me know
[email protected]

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't had a chance to check the clutch over but I think $60.00 + S/H would be fair wouldn't it?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Carb slide/throttle work flawlessly but will probably need to be cleaned/rebuilt the oil injection rod will be included if you want it. The tach seems to be in good condition and spins when cable is turned by hand.. The recoil is in good condition but the tach drive setup is broke but I will include the peice that fell off. $40.00 + S/H (which will be rather expensive to Canada)
Let me know if you want them as I am off this weekend and going to start going over the sled and probably put items on E-bay for whatever it brings. I start my auctions at $1.00 w/ no reserve so you may get it cheap!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts