Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i finally picked it up taday and i am very pleased with the work they did. the foam is very firm just like it should be. He also angled it slightly like i asked and did a very nice job around the tank

hers some picks, let me know what you guys think
[attachment=47697][attachment=47698]
[attachment=47700]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Very nice! Can I ask what you payed and what all you had done? I'm thinking of having my Polaris seat re-done and just would like a ballpark idea.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I paid $150 CDN, all they did was take the original black out, add the foam and shape it and then put in a new black peice. I think i got a great deal, i expectid it to be atlest $200.

this is my seat before it went in
[attachment=47701]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
sled crew why dont you read the post first, then you might know whats going on. JMO.. mcc-bri that seat is going to make your sled look so good. cant wait until you show us the finished project.

·
Super Moderator
11,689 Posts
[:0] That looks like what I was contemplating doing to mine! Looks awesome though. Can't wait to see it on the sled! [:I]

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
that seat looks extremely nice...i love the way that curved it around the tank like that. I also really like how its flat and so smooth looking...they did a very nice job...i also cant wati to see it on the sled

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys, im really happy with the results. Unfortinatly i just found out i wont be going to my lake this weekend like i had been planing for the past 2 months. So we will all have to wait and see it on my sled.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by arcticcatmatt
[br]Nice! I hope mine looks good when I get it back. I am having a whole custom cover made :)
I was thinking about getting a whole new cover made too but in the intrest in time and money i just got them to do this. They have a sample on there wall in there entrance of part of a polaris seat cover with flames in it. If i were to get a new cover made it would have been all black with green flames and it would have said arctic cat, following the theam from my hood.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by proxJ
[br]Looks great Brian, did ya get it done by rods custom upholstery?
sure did, ron did the work himself.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.