Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My old man and I went up to Cadillac and got our very first ride in[:D]. Had a really good time, plenty of snow and for the most part all of the other snowmobilers we met there were nice people. The best part was when we got home to indiana and woke up sunday morning the snow had followed us home and there was about 5 fresh inches on the ground and another 4 or 5 fell during the day! So we got to ride all day yesterday at home. I really needed this because of how frustrated I was getting with not being able to ride. I can safley say I will definatly be sticking around for a long time to come in this sport. Just wanted to share my good news. Also if anyone else out there is frustrated with no snow hang tight because if I can get this much snow in northern Indiana im sure just about anywhere else can too.[:D]

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Sounds like you had a great time with your dad. Fathers are very proud that their children are into the sport. My 5 year old daughter loves to ride.....hopefully that stays through the teen years also.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Glad to hear you had a great time and also glad to hear you back east guys are finally gettin some snow to ride!

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Still no rideable snow here. Got my first ride in last friday up by Karlstad. Put on 125 miles in about 5-6 hours. The only bad put is that ya gotta drive 130 miles to get to any snow.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Glad to here you finally got snow and was able to enjoy sledding this weekend!! Being new to the sport and enjoying it as much as I am, I can imagine how hard it is for all of "you" that don't have snow.
Hang in there, surly your time is coming for lots of snow . . I sure hope so![:)]

·
Registered
831 Posts
Moxie,

Good on Ya!

We still do not have even 1 flake on the ground.

I guess, if anyone around my area wants to ride, they are going to have to get the trailers and pick-ups involved.

Bulldog

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Glad to hear someone is hitting powder, still waiting for the trails around here to open. I have had to haul 90 min to get to good snow. But any riding is riding none the less.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts