586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the ol' bonus and thought i'd spend a lil money, on who else but myself[:D]

[attachment=50983]

Attachments

·
Registered
661 Posts
Good deal! I remember back when I used to get a Christmas bonus. Loved that day every year. Well it's your bonus, You worked hard for it. Who else should you spend it on [:D]

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Nice Bonus!! Thats an awesome looking sled. The color matches everything well I hope that the sled works good for you !

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
That must be a great bonus! Nice looking sled.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Sometimes I wished I worked in a line of work where you get bonuses, last year, my ex-broinlaw got $20k from Marvin Windows, a nd my ex-wife got $2k every Christmas at her work. Ohwell, I'm happy though! Looks sharp!

·
Registered
855 Posts
Nice, I kinda like the unique style to them.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
great looking sled you picked up there. I don't get my bonus until the first week of March, we usually us it to take a family vacation to Florida over spring break.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well the bonus didnt cover the whole thing, but i wanted it i figured why not. It's a 2005 440 racer. Gettin ready to start another project sled and want to do a rev this time. price was decent so i figured i'd start there. it has a 10 gallon tank and low domes so i figured i'll just ride it a little bit while i get all the parts in order and build her up this summer. Should be fun[;)]

·
Registered
815 Posts
Wow! Nice looking sled! I really like the color. What are those 440's HP rated at? Might have to look into one of those with a 121x2".

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Sweet bonus!!!! Wish i got that kind of bonus!!! Maybe ill get some ne carbides or something with mine!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
That is a nice bonus. The all black looks awesome.

·
Super Moderator
11,652 Posts
That's one sharp looking sled, I like it. Don't enjoy it too much!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Originally posted by SleD_CrEW
[br]Hmm. I was thinking at least a 550 maybe even a 600. Wow that sleds looks mean for a 440. That would be intimidating.
Originally posted by Achotrod
[br]Thats a 440?
Are you kiding me? you just cant go by the way of a looks of a sled for the engine size. If you read the whole thread instead of just replying you would know it is a 440, heck even by looking at it you can tell its a 440 chasise. look at the a-arms, tunnel, seat and skid.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts