Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
nice sleds... what year? 2006?

I got the 2004 fire cat F7.... just got it early this year still waiting for snow [NeedSnow] [NeedSnow] [NeedSnow] [NeedSnow]

·
Super Moderator
11,689 Posts
Look like a couple of nice sleds! If only I could afford one like them...[B)]

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Originally posted by proxJ
[br]they look pretty nice!
I agree. I'm not a Cat guy, but those are some nice one's.

·
Registered
577 Posts
nice. To bad AC switched chassis's to the new one. The Firecat's are hot. The new ones are Fugly.

I could see myself riding one............ when I am older and need a nice cruiser.. (zing)

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
looks like someones going to be working overtime lol

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Originally posted by BarkMulcher
[br]nice. To bad AC switched chassis's to the new one. The Firecat's are hot. The new ones are Fugly.
At least the cross fire and the M's are still the good looking style.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Originally posted by Pance
[br]
Originally posted by BarkMulcher
[br]nice. To bad AC switched chassis's to the new one. The Firecat's are hot. The new ones are Fugly.
At least the cross fire and the M's are still the good looking style.

Exactly, otherwise there would be alot of green and orange turds riding the trail this winter. I think the front end is crafted after the tip of a turd because that kinda what its shaped like. I'm not bashing, I would love to ride one and all just the looks are dissapointing this year seeing as the used to make the nicest looking sleds.

Congrates f7kid, you got the best looking sleds Cat put out. If I had the money I'd go after one of those!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.