Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've been whining about the lack of snow this winter, but now it's time for me to shut up. We've got over 3 feet here at my house over the last couple of days. I spent all day digging out at my place and at my Grandfather's house. He's 80 and he actually went out and tried to plow with his garden tractor! I'm too tired to ride now, but I'll have to hit it on Saturday. I have only seen 2 sled out all day, and they were both running on the roads. I guess I'll find out how my ProXR 800 does breaking this stuff when the missus gets home from work tomarro. I have to watch the young'uns for now. The wait is killing me!!!!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Get up real early and drag the sled out and take off for breckfest some where and leave the kids with the OL.
I would but I got to go out and plow the roads in the morning and then I got to get ready to go to my grandsons birthday party but I may ride the sled over to that.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
You can send that snow here. It hasn't snowed here in a couple weeks, WTF, and most of it has melted away with even warmer temps coming.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts