Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I would like to hear where everyone is riding this weekend, how far from major city, type of terrian, snow conditions, and post maps if ya gottem.

Me, Dad, and maybe 2 other guys are heading out for Sunday, (gotta work Saturday[:(]).
See map to where we are going, about 1.5 hours SE of Regina into a Provincial Park called Kenosee, great sled country, lots of trails with fresh snow.

http://www.sasksnowmobiling.sk.ca/images/maps/311.gif

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I'll be riding in Central Maine this weekend. Mostly between Belgrade and Norridgewok. You can see them to the west of this map where those lakes are....the one that says Great Pond, near ITS 87.

www.mesnow.com/CentralMaine.html

·
Registered
412 Posts
We'll be riding in St. Mary's on Sunday, that's in southern Ontario. Conditions are currently excellent!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Well after the light snow we have been getting the past couple of days me and about 5 other people are going riding tonight on the local trail system around the town. I figured I better sled on the powder now while its still here.

The picture below is a map of our trail system in the area not the best map but it gives a general idea.

Polaris4LIFE[:D]

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I have to work 12's this weekend, then starting next week I work 7 on 7 off.....so no riding for me for awhile:-( The plus side is that I'll be out at a bomb range watching F-16's and A-10's blowing shit up!!! Ya'll don't have to much fun now ya' hear!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts