Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
woke up today with 6 inches on the ground and lake effect snow all day today! weather geeks are calling for 5-10 additional inches by tonight,they must be right 'cause it's been snowing all day and we have atleast 8 on the ground now!! anybody else live off lake erie getting hammered?

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Nice, you better soak it up while you got the chance - never know when the weather might go the other way!!! Anyway I would say that's a nice Thanksgiving Day present to wake up to.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
yer lucky. it was 45 degrees here today. We aren't gonna get winter, man am I ever mad I bought that sled.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
i hear ya polaris man i feal the same way i got a 2002 mxz 600 and it dont look like im even going to get it out of the garage till i go to michigan this minnesota weather really sucks no measurable snow here what so ever all yr this nov we have hade 0.04 of precip thats unreal i cant believe it after how much rain we hade over the summer next yr i am gettin out of it if we have a bad yr again its just not worth the frustration or the cash

·
Registered
671 Posts
lucky man. wish i had that hear. the sleds jsut sittin there, take me out, but i cant, no snow

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I'm from Canada, and we have no snow, so Canada ain't much better here.

·
Registered
36 Posts
[:D]we got 10 inches last night on top of the 6 we already had yippeee!!! but i'm gettin bored of circling the yard, cant wait till the 15th when the trails open up![:D]
p.s.I live just off of lake ontario

1 - 11 of 11 Posts