Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WE RODE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we got two feet up on Cooper pass in
Washington Cascades! Man I really missed the snow. The little kitty purrrrrrin

·
Registered
268 Posts
Now Now children. This damn snow storm better come to Central New York or at least old forge or I will blow a fuse!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ride Snowmobiles, baseball, bowling, and golf require only ONE ball!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I was going to ride to work today but I couldn't get my damn track unfroze......no matter how many times I dropped it it still wouldn't spin. Any idea's?

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
My track froze last night so I sprayed it with water. As soon as came loose I took off riding. It did not re-freeze after I got back. It`s still snowing here and I`m leaving work early again to ride. I`ll ride extra tonight to make up for you poor guys without snow. (not funny huh)
Keep your digits crossed it'll snow eventually.
Adios, Don

Who ever dies with the most toys wins.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Yeah I am hoping that we get some more snow soon. Ride lots for us poor souls....

Tree's don't make the greatest brakes...

·
Registered
586 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by paulxlt:

Now Now children. This damn snow storm better come to Central New York or at least old forge or I will blow a fuse!!!!!!

Ride Snowmobiles, baseball, bowling, and golf require only ONE ball!!
[/quote]
Amen to that Paul, but unfortunately I think we may be waiting awhile.

normal people are boring, mean people suck

·
Registered
149 Posts
Sleadhead,

Where's Cooper pass? I rode stampede pass on Sunday. Hope to get up there again this weekend. I hear it has dumped snow up high all freakin week!!!! I cant sleep at night when I see the weather man say its snowing.

I need spellcheck!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Ya ive been ridin for the past 3 days now, man am i glad the snow is back. Today, roads were icy, out in the field wizzing past every car in sight, but they w'ren't goin that slow.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Well I was out sun tanning today on the back deck it was quite nice. I think it is going to be a green Cristmass in New England this year. Unless someone can fix the heat problem quick?

"Meaningless Ride"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts