Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so..went to the doc today.
Doc, sometimes I wake up with all my gear on just laying on me bed moving my arms in a snow angel motion, and while im driving home, i just stare at all the ditches and fields, and start to daydream about how much snow can fit in that ditch, or how high the drifts are going to get. i tap my foot constantly while watching the weather channel and its 80s across the map. Whats wrong with me doc? whats wrong with me?
He replied.....You got the itch!!, told me to pick up a summer hobby, something to take my mind of this whole ordeal, something to distract me, So I picked up sewing and take a class every tuesday. My friends make fun of me, but i seem to get along with my grandma like i never have before. what kind of hobbies do you guys have to cure.......THE ITCH?

·
Registered
634 Posts
[Imaposer] dude check out the "off topic" thread. post in there is pritty much the same question.[thumb]

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
polarisguy23 said:
[Imaposer] dude check out the "off topic" thread. post in there is pritty much the same question.[thumb]
haha yea i was just gonna post that sorry guys just noticed the thread
feel free not to post my bad

·
Registered
634 Posts
na thats cool. just thought id tell ya. i like the doc scenario though, funny as $hit

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
I can't believe you just admitted that sewing is your summer hobby.

·
Registered
178 Posts
i got a cover you can sew up hahahaha

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
This is my summer hobbie...keeps my mind off winter long as possible and keeps my thumb throttle in shape [thumb]

20107254623965_19621.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
584 Posts
i go camping in my off time, but i still cant get snowmobiling off my mind durring the summer and fall.. so thats why i grass drag!![thumb] i get to snowmobile all year round!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Tearing down and rebuilding sleds. its the closest you can get!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bringurthunder said:
i got a cover you can sew up hahahaha
oh sorry only cotton right now no canvas for me yet, but i plan on embroidering the sewing cirlce of america or better known as the (SCA)badge on my cover someday.

1,792 Posts
shortstop20 said:
I can't believe you just admitted that sewing is your summer hobby.
Why not? A car forum I was on once had men asking other men what vacuum cleaner they should buy. [:D] And getting recommendations!

·
Registered
117 Posts
im really gettin the itch bad, im on here everyday , a few times a day, im on craigslist and ebay at least four times a day, not to buy any thing but to just look at peoples sleds and to see if any one customized there stuff or to see what i can buy for my sled, I google snowmobiles, sleds, custom snowmobiles, custom sled shops,you tube, you name it, if its about snowmobiles i search it, daily, it sucks, its a disease, its all i ever think about, any one else have this problem or am i alone here? american snowmobiler came today tho thank god i couldnt wait

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Winks84 said:
im really gettin the itch bad, im on here everyday , a few times a day, im on craigslist and ebay at least four times a day, not to buy any thing but to just look at peoples sleds and to see if any one customized there stuff or to see what i can buy for my sled, I google snowmobiles, sleds, custom snowmobiles, custom sled shops,you tube, you name it, if its about snowmobiles i search it, daily, it sucks, its a disease, its all i ever think about, any one else have this problem or am i alone here? american snowmobiler came today tho thank god i couldnt wait
ha sounds like me

1 - 20 of 26 Posts