Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is what that great man brought me today.. (click to enlarge)

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I always like when the UPS guy show up. It gives a good feeling inside.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
i love that feeling to.. How much did that cost, and, did you only get one?

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Originally posted by extremesummerfilms
[br]i love that feeling to.. How much did that cost, and, did you only get one?
lol that was kind of a stupid question. There is one in the middle and one on the bottom right of the 1st picture.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i figured i'd just switch it to the leg i'm planning on hurting before i go out on the track. lol

it's a pair. was $80 for them.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Sweet, never can have too much protection.

I am waiting for the man to show up here tomorrow. Newer seat for the pred.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Those look nice. It seems like the UPS man has been coming to your house a lot lately. One would think that everytime they show up your hoping it will be a tall busty blonde this time.[;)][:D]

·
Registered
231 Posts
waiting for him with the xtra-10 I bought about a week ago.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
i am marrying my UPS guy...whoa did i say that out loud? no i odnt like him that much. but its great to see him walking to ur door with a big package :D

·
Registered
547 Posts
Being a UPS guy, we take pride in making you happy...
Love the laughs, the excitment we bring daily... 204 times
today I brought something(400 somethings) to someone...

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
It is true that the UPS man does bring excitement. I though, am too poor to have the UPS man arrive at my place any time soon. [|)]

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Haha, just wait until he knows you by name and when he drops things off where you work he remembers he has as something for you as well. [:p]

Or maybe this is already true for you...

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Originally posted by Blackcat
[br]Haha, just wait until he knows you by name and when he drops things off where you work he remembers he has as something for you as well. [:p]

Or maybe this is already true for you...
lol, i like being on a first name basis with the ups man. this summer when i was home i would see him at least once a week and somtimes up to 3 times due to getting all my parts in while i was in the city.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Why is it that when parts are delivered to your door its so much more exciting that when you pick them up at a shop?

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Probably because your expecting it when you pick them up...whereas with the UPS man, your just sitting around bored, probably forgot that you ordered something, you hear a knock on the door, and TADA! Something to play with. [8D]

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Originally posted by Blackcat
[br]Probably because your expecting it when you pick them up...whereas with the UPS man, your just sitting around bored, probably forgot that you ordered something, you hear a knock on the door, and TADA! Something to play with. [8D]
that and when you order somthing you have to wait for it so your thinking about it and the anticipation builds up more the longer it takes to get to you.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts