·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
488 Posts
Originally posted by GotMud
[br]South west michigan has a little over 1' of snow and lake effect snow is going to town!! Calling for 5-8" more today!! We should have 18" of snow tomorrow.[:D] Damn warm weather moving in this weekend though so won't last long. I'll be putting on alot of miles friday.
Forcast....
http://www.crh.noaa.gov/forecast/MapClick.php?site=GRR&map.x=115&map.y=234
Hey Rich, where are you going to be riding this weekend? If you need more, I'll bring the gang on Saturday or Sunday. . .

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be riding kalhaven and the trail that heads south to decatur. The trail heading north to allegan is closed until jan 1st due to landowners deer hunting. Not to sure how the conditions will be saturday as the temps are suppose to hit 40, and last a few days there. If the trails are still good and you wanna come up saturday let me know, I'll be up for a ride. Still haven't gotten my rxl ready but my 400 is running strong. I'm hoping to finish my rxl saturday night.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Friday is the time to ride. Snow will still be deep. If you can make it let me know.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It would be nice if the nasty @itch mother nature would share some of her white stuff with us here in central Mich.!!!!! Have fun riding, I will have to wait for the white stuff I guess....

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Put on about 20 miles last night. There is ALOT of snow, I kept getting stuck off trail. All backroads were snowed in because they weren't plowed so I rode the road most of the time, ran into a few other guys doing the same thing. Pictures are crappy but here is a picture of my back deck, and one with my snowmobile covered up, can you see it?
[attachment=51321]
Getting dark so can't see well.
[attachment=51322]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gobles seems to be a staging area for tons of people. Right in town there is alot of parking and on the corner of m40&m43 there is a carpool people use. Trail map I'm not sure of to be honest, I've never needed one. There is a do-it center across the street from the car pool, they should carry them. That's where I bought my trail stickers.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
[attachment=51321]
Getting dark so can't see well.
[attachment=51322]
You know it's a good day when you have to use Paintshop to highlight your sled becuase it's buried under so much snow!

Bryan

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thank you, I may head that direction tonight or we are talking Northern Muskegon. I've always wanted to try the Kalhaven trail.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Well,

I guess it's a bust for me. The girlfriend became deathly ill this morning and can't go. My dad has too much crap to do, and my buddy Shawn's car got broken into so he has to make extra money tonight and he's working. That's all I have for people that know how to ride. #@&*! I just finished all the tweaking on them too. Last call - if anyone in the area wants to go to SW MI lemme know!

Bryan

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
lucky people, east side of the state hasn't seen anything for snow. owell fine with me i have a crank seal to replace now so i don't feel to bad not seeing snow lol.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Was just up in Lakes of The North, had close to 2' of snow OK riding on Friday but got real bumpy/dirty on Saturday night into Sunday 12/09/06 will post pic's later, put on 125 miles

1 - 20 of 24 Posts