Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the best gps system out for trails or that is downloadable for the use on the trail?i was looking at the garmin legend cx is that the one i need for trail maps?

·
Registered
734 Posts
There's a good amount of info in this previous thread:

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=57320&SearchTerms=best,GPS

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NO I SPENT THE MONEY ON THE LITTLE ONES,BESIDES THERE IS NO SNOW IN THE STATE TO GO RIDE I WILL GET ONE WHEN THE FUNDS ARE RIGHT ....LOL

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Did you read the link provided earlier?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Guy I know has one of these, it's sweet. GPSMAP® 60CSx

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I was really impressed with the one Ranger Danger has. He took it with on our trip to the U.P, and it was really above and beyond the capabilities of my E trex legend.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
the gpsmap series like the gpsmap 60c like i have are all really nice. they are well built and good on batteries. only down side is if you temporarily lose signal i will take a second for it to realize it so you can some times get some weird tracks.

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
running a search of "GPS" in the topic title will show you alot of good threads that have been on here in the past regarding this topic

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I think any mapping gps will work very well for your needs, and there are a lot out there. I just bought a used Garmin GPSMAP 60CS off Ebay and am liking it alot.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts