Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who's goin for sure?

From my crew it's My sister, my bro and I.

Who else is going for sure?

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
if there is snow in the mountains which i hope there is, i probably wont be there, its on the 22 er 23 isnt it??? i might be back by then too, i dont know, but if it doesnt snow around the Bozeman area soon, i will prolly be at snox.....i will keep u posted

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's Dec 21 actually.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
The only way i'm going is if I ride with somebody from Minneapolis area. 3 hour drive is a bit long. A little company would do.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
if i could find someone to ride with like i drive to minn and ride with someone the rest of the way ill go but im not driving all the way there and back alone

bobby

·
Registered
23 Posts
yeah polaris-man, going to try get there. I'm In minnesota, just 20 miles south of the border and 20 miles east of the interstate.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I'll be there racing the vintage iron for fun and a little exposure. Don't have the time or money left or even the desire to ride the other classes. Cross country is my forte. I guess you'll see me on the track hopefully.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
I will be there and some of my friends. A couple from the forum here. xc700man, XCSP_700GUY (I think) and godsmackguy. We got tickets by P-Man, thanks to his sister! [:D]

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Well the track is sposed to be the same as last year except they turned the double into a table top. Here is the layout:

/polarisman/../images/users/Bigwilly/grandforks.gif

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Doh!!!! (in Homer Simpson voice)

I have to work tomorrow...[:(]

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
where did u find that pic at will?? i cant go.....hehe.....my dad is being (R)

·
Registered
502 Posts
Morgan won both classes. Pretty boring racing if you ask me, I got lost after the 5th lap cause I couldn't keep track. Strege got hurt. Vintage class rocked, to bad I was running in it and couldn't watch it.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Hay man, you did good. Polaris-Man and I were looking for you and I spotted you by the logo of your company on your sled, and your race number. That was kinda funny when you got stuck at the finish. [:)]

·
Registered
502 Posts
The sled ran good up until that point, then it got crappy. I think the air was getting pretty crappy in there and I should have leaned out the carb a little more. Oh well, still got fargo and mpls. and plenty of time to test

1 - 17 of 17 Posts