Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any easier way to peel of graphics cuz at the rate im going its gunna take like 6 hours it keeps breaking and then i have to restart and try to get it going again

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
LMAO You need a few things. Heat gun, finger nails, TONS of patience. If old enough may also require at least a 6 pack and some more patience.
Old graphics totally suck taking off, never goes easy. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
very good advice.^^^ Try a razor blade and once u get like 2 inches of tab use the blow dryer and keep moving it back and fourth slowly and keep peeling back slowly

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
It took me forever to peel the graphics off of my old sled... at least 4-5 hours. I used a hair dryer and peeled them.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
HEAT GUN

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
go down to a local auto shop and pick up a pinstrip remover, their cheap. and they attach to a drill, (and it works like a mr.clean magic eraser on marker.) it takes off graphic and glue super fast.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
best advice..... wait til summer, take it outta the garage, put in sun for the afternoon. They will come right off. Then while its out them wash it down and give it a good coat of wax. Removing them now is a pain in the ass.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I am also planning on taking off my graphics tonight. I hope it will be easy!

·
Registered
351 Posts
I worked at a detail shop when I was younger and we had to remove stickers of vehicles all the time! The best is go to and auto body paint supplier and buy a rubber wheel that goes in a drill. Put it in and in about 20 minutes your sled is bare!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts