Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raced on Saturday in the RAIN. Not snow RAIN!!! I hate rain got the sleds a little messy but it was still fun.

my uncles sled, has D&D twin pipes and clutch

ewww skippy doo

notice he put the flame heads on and he painted his pipe with high temp silver paint.

wierdo made his own tip for his Viper. Sounds good for drag racing but will annoy him on the trails I will bet my life on it.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its not a paint job. You can buy those. They are in the Polaris Accessories catalog and don't void your warranty.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
What kind of pipe is that on the Polaris twin??? It's either aftermarket, or he took the heat shield off and repainted it......sort of caught my eye. I like that flame look too.

Let it snow!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
of course it does its identical to yours but its a carbed version. that and he has the pipes and clutch kit :)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Soooo, which sled was the quickest?
Was it the 800 Doo?
The XC 700?
The new Viper?
Or possibly one of the Cats?

RtkatZL8

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the Skippy Doo sux. It never hooks up and when it does it dogs. He was looking at every other sled around I think he is shopping ;). The XCR 800(not pictured) is the fastest. Second would be the one ZR 800 with the black windshield and D&D sticker on the windshield(can we say stock? yeah D&Ds stock ;)) the XC 800(one with flames) is the next and then its a mix with them all switching around.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts