Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently ordered risers from gravityworxracing.com, Darin is great with communication he let me know basically everything that was going on with my order. They were on back order and he shipped them out priority mail asap and i got them 3 days later. Thanks again Darin[thumb]

www.gravityworxracing.com is a site i deff recomend! Great pricing to[thumb]

EDIT:
It's now at www.gwrparts.com

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
I will agree also!!! I have only bought a couple things from him, but hes great to deal with, and great pricing!!!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
He is a stand up guy, I've purchased from him in the past. The only complaint I have about Darin is how he brags about his "6 month riding season" lol.[nono]

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Great guy to deal with I purchased a set of true vertical risers for my 440. Worked just like he stated!

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
This is an old post, if I am thinking right they closed up shop, hopefully he sees this and confirms.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I think he's going again. The edited link on the first post is to his new website.

I ordered riser stuff and throttle cables from him. He was very helpful and gave good personalized service.

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
dtmmil said:
This is an old post, if I am thinking right they closed up shop, hopefully he sees this and confirms.
Ya, I've got things going again.
Still have a job too, but it's headed the right direction.

The long story short was the economy took me out.
The more exact answer was that I was trying to build too fast and carried shops on a net 30.
When 6 in particular closed out, they owed me for a whole season of inventory each that I will never see.
I couldn't afford to cover that loss along with following season inventory.
There was more too, but that was the biggest factor.

I do have things going well though and will be a site sponsor so that I can advertise on here again soon. Being a mod does not give me permission to break the rules.....

Rubi said:
I think he's going again. The edited link on the first post is to his new website.

I ordered riser stuff and throttle cables from him. He was very helpful and gave good personalized service.
Thanks [thumb]

MNSLEDNECK56308 said:
He is also a customer sled builder now too!!!! :) Ask him for all your Triple RMK conversion questions!
Ha, that is proving to be quite a project.
I can probably help with some of this though.

GotMud said:
He is a stand up guy, I've purchased from him in the past. The only complaint I have about Darin is how he brags about his "6 month riding season" lol.[nono]
Jealous????? [8][8D][amazon]

·
Super Moderator
11,649 Posts
Free bump! [:D]

I recently picked up some grips and warmers via GWR Parts. Nothing but excellent service and prompt shipping.

For all your handlebar needs, do not hesitate to give Darin (Student Driver) a shout! [thumb]

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
I have ordered from him as well, very knowledgeable about all your riser needs and just a straight up stand up guy. Would never hesitate to call him up for anything.

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
No thank you!! I have bought a handful of things from him also and always top notch service and super fast on shipping the parts out.

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Well guys, I am sorry and very happy to say I have taken a job that is too good to pass up and am stepping away from GWR Parts.

For any help getting any parts on my site, Call All About Powersports at 208-895-0333

They are where I got ALL of my bars/risers/ EVERYTHING but my throttles,
and they can ship directly to your door for a great price too.

·
Super Moderator
11,649 Posts
Hope everything works out well for you, Darin!

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Thanks Quin,
This is a positive.
I'm actually glad I started GWR back up just for the fact that this time around it's closing on a positive. MUCH better state of mind and a good loose end wrapped up.

Being 46 I have a 20 year plan to be able to retire this way with a chunk and with no bills on a livable income plus commission and insurance. I'm not rolling in it by any means, but can ride my sleds on the weekends and pay the bills etc.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Student Driver said:
This is a positive.
MUCH better state of mind and a good loose end wrapped up.

Best of luck to you Student Driver. I hadnt heard much lately on GWR, was shocked at the dejavue, GWR is closing again. I had to triple look at the date on the post. Im glad this time around you're in a better state of mind.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts