Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put about 40 miles on each of our two sleds today. Bright and sunny, trails weren't too crowded, a little on the cold side (around 10 degrees) but overall a great day of sledding!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I put 25 miles on my machine and we have zilch for snow.

I'll go again tomorrow and take pics of what I've lowered myself to call "enough to ride" It's pretty pathetic.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I put on 160 miles yesterday. 8 1/2 hours of riding. It was a blast. No doubt about "enough snow to ride". Where the heck are the blizzards anymore. Used to be lots when i was little.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I think everybodies wishing for another year like 1997. (without the flooding, right P-man)

·
Registered
328 Posts
i put 40 km on yesterday :D Spent 4 hours getting one of my friends sleds running again (sorta rolled it 350m verticle according to the GPS) Exhaust came off, gas rack, seat came loose, hood is GONE (millions of pieces) all of his tools, spark plugs and tiny plastic pieces were scattered all over the hill side. All in all, a great sight :) i got some pictures but i gotta get them developed.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
I have to say the same as P-man,we have hardly no snow here but I can always find a little patch of snow somewere to ride,in a treerow or something ,haha..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts