Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would let MI riders know Extreme Powersports in Gaylor MI has some geat deals on 2002 Polaris sleds. Just got my wife a 500 Classic out the door for $5200. Includes taxes, trail permit, registration, freight and setup. They have Classics, XC-SPs and for those guys interested a 2000 Indy Triumph Demo with 300 miles that they said would let go for $4000. Just thought I'd let ya all know. Lets pray that the farmers almanac is right.

Its never too early to pray for snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
322 Posts
I've been there once to look around...pretty nice place. My dad buys from a place downstate...Dee's Marine I think, he says they have good prices on sleds there...but the guy likes him too so he gets a little off. (HEHEHE) But he knows my dad is a really hard rider (as are all the guys he rides w/...including me, hehe) so he tries to hook him up w/ good stuff.

OH YEA...and what's the Farmer's Almanac calling for this year? It's right quite often but I dunno what it said this year...lemme know alright?

I may be young, but I ain't dumb!!! (I might seem like it, but I'm not. Anyways I don't think so.)
The Sled I Ride
2002 MX Z 800 X Yellow/Black

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
last year it said lots of snow, worst winter ever for record snowfalls.....its all BS.....

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Registered
74 Posts
Well the farmers almanac states that they are usually right aroung 80 % of the time,so I guess last year was in the 20 % catagory LOL
Well for those of you that care,this years winter is supposed to be a good one for us .They are talking decent snow from maine to coloroado with cold temps.Anyway if the prediction dosen,t hold that.s why god invented trailers :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Stopped at Dee's Marine on way home from work.Bought my sled there last Feb.Great people.My buddy bought a leftobver POO at Spicers in Houghton Lake,great deal.
Rich

1 - 5 of 5 Posts