Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After trying several differant systems over the past few years, last winter I finally came across the perfect 2-way radio system. The system I purchased is a ***. the speaker system for the helmet is manufactured by ***. The system was installed in a *** modular helmet. In using the system I found the range to be excellent, being between 1-2 miles. Also, there was no engine feedback. What I like most about the system is that the radio can be easily removed from its pack which I have mounted on the center of the handlebar, and used for various other activites such as hunting, family vactaions, etc... Basically, it's a push to talk system, with the button being mounted by velcro to the brake side of the handlebar. The company I ordered it from is ***, which is in NY. Their phone number is *** and their e-mail address is ***
You'd be surprised how much more enjoyable this makes the whole riding experience.

the system can be bought as a package, or as individual components. I bought it as a package, it went as follows...

The radio is a *** 2 way radio. With a 13 hour NiMH recharchable battery and charger. NOAA weather broadcasts and weather alerts for safety. And is weather resistant.
Retail: ***
***: ***

The headset is a ***. It's a Push to Talk system. Available for both full face and half face helmets. Easily installed in most snowmobile or motorcycle helmet.

*** Helmet. It's a modular design, available with electric sheild at an additional cost.

Optional electric face shield

overall, I feel it was a worthwhile investment considering the many uses of the radio and the fact that it makes riding w/ my family and friends more enjoyable. It allows us to make eachother aware of oncoming sleds and hazards in the trail, as well as oraganizing stops. You simply just don't have to keep turning around to make sure your riding parters are behind you. again, their number is ***, and their e-mail address is *** hope you have a great riding season!

[red]All references to products and what is to be considered advertising replaced by a *** symbol by Polaris-Man[/red]

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Hmm, don't want to stop your post but this looks like advertising. If you want to promote a site, or have a site listed in the links, please contact us or post it in the my site area.

Thanks!

Vote for Snowmobile Fanatics.com

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I agree with Erick. This is advertising, and free advertising is what so many people look for. We run a banner-free/cost free site. And all we ask is advertising be confined to one forum. That is still better than nothing at all. So please refrain from posting it in our non-advertising boards.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ride the Best!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.