Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets get a post goin bout our greatest stucks. Take lots of pictures this winter, and see what we can come up w/. Maybe we could all vote on who had the best one. I dont have any pics of me gettin stuck yet, but when i get my powder special stuck on the flat country here, u know ur stuck!
Post your pics!

Think Snow...hell...might as well think lots of snow!

Member #3 of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Well I wish I could get stuct here! (no snow) Last year with my storm I got stuck SOOOOO many times it wasn't even funny! If I was close to a road I would walk home and get my truck to give a pull because that thing was so damn heavy! I am not going to miss that at all!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!

·
Registered
874 Posts
I know I've got this posted in another place, but hey, it's far and away the worst shape I've been in! I'm 60 feet up the hill, elevation is about 6500 feet ASL. I tried getting it out by myself, but I almost rolled it. Buddy had to climb up and give me a hand. We knocked the snow away from one side to build a shelf, and pulled the front end around. I keep my shovel under the hood, but on such a slope, I had a hard time getting it out. I need to rethink where I keep it. With buddy standing on the front uphill ski and me on the running board, I clamped it and launched it off the shelf. Quit a rush! It took us 25 minutes, and we were exhausted!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
That is awsome. That would be fun to be able to do that, we don't have any hills around here.

Tree's don't make the greatest brakes...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts