Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's been a long time since I've been logged in.
A few changes to my sleds and myself.
First, picked up an xcr800 last late spring and did a 144" m10 conversion. Finally got some traction for it.

Secondly, got a Boss seat for my 800. Added electric start, and yesterday installed a NOS kit with a 40 shot. Yet to really try it. I did a 144 m10 years ago on that sled. With all the snow we had last year, it was a blast.

Lastly, in august , I had a L4-5-S1 back fusion. Alif and plif for those that know about this stuff. 2 cages for the disks and about 14 screws holding lots of hardware.

At the ripe age of 37, I'm on the road to a million dollar back. Literally....
Riding may be a bit hampered this year. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
image.jpg According to the surgeon, just wore out the facet joints. Arthritis, bone chips, nerve compression, etc. Was never in a car accident or a fall, no instantaneous injury per se.
Plain old wore out. Raced a few years of motocross, tennis and baseball, hoops, waterskiing etc as a youngster. I would be a lazy sob if I could do it all other again and save my body best I could. Words of wisdom to you all. Play hard but know when to quit.

Bad genes he said. It was shot by age 19 and I lived with it until 7 years ago. Took 7 years to get to the surgeon. Took him 15 seconds to look at the scan and diagnos. Wtf? No other dr was that good.
Anyone want to guess the cost?

Finger hurt like the dickens. Especially havering to back it out through my finger to remove it. When through do quick, I didn't even know it. It hit my middle finger too. Dr said I was the first for a bit that big. All flesh damage. It's been 9 months and it still feels funny.
Sorry for the double post. Phone locked up and didn't think it posted the first time.
D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts