Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used one. I have a line on one. Comes with a 3" riser also.

How do they work on a pro x 700?

Doesn't rocket and his dad own this company.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Grip-n-rip is in Maine. I stopped in there once to pick something up. Met the missus. She had a couple little buggers to deal with. Nice people. They work great. Had one in my 600XC and have one in my Gade. Sled make and model is irrelevant. I have the standard bushings. You can get stiffer ones, but I wanted to get rid of that stinging feeling in my hands after a long day's ride.

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.net/offshore24/3

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does it have a spongy feeling or it is pretty tight. I don't really have a vib issue more of a shock/jolt when I hit rock/stickes buried under the ground. Will it take that away?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Jolts will be better but they won't go away. you can vary how tight you bolt it down to be squishy or stiffer. Mines fairly stiff. You don't want it to feel like it's mush, just take the harsh bumps out a little. I used it as much for a nice 2-inch riser as a vibration dampener.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright thanks. I'll let you know if I get it.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I had one on my other sled and liked it. Like stated, you can adjust how soft or stiff it feels.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I read that you can change the bushings and add wedges to it to change it also. Looks like a quality product.
The set I may get comes with a 3" riser. SO I could get 4.5" of rise at the least.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts