Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
http://catalogs.google.com/catalogs?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&issue=8156&catpage=64

Check out that link for a reference. By the way that's grose jet, not gross, my bad. If that link doesn't work just go the centralsnowmobile.com and search the online catalog for grose.

The grose jet can replace the needle and seat in Mikuni carbs. I just don't know if they're better or what. Anyone know?

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
.....Good one Matt

When hell freezes over, we'll ride there too.

·
Registered
777 Posts
well ,I can say ive never heard of anybody thats heard or seen them before.
just another gimmick IMO

·
Registered
11 Posts
I used gross jets before and had success with them. I'm not really sure of the advantages though. I believe they are let fussy (meaing they're less prone to failing when dirt runs though them) compared to the needle and seat set-up and they allow higher flow rates. If your having problems with your needle and seats I would suggest using them, but otherwise I don't think they will increase the performance at all.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
central snowmobile is about 25 minutes from my house door to door.as to the grose jets ive never heard of them. when i read the title of the post i was like WTF and then when you were asking about a gross jet i was thinking like ummm i dunno how to say this like a fart machine.... it only lets thing out and not anything in.... dont mind me im wierd What a mod to have lol

Bobby
My wife said its Her or the sleds........ I'm sure gonna miss her

Stop Inbreeding....... Ban country Music

1 - 11 of 11 Posts