Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey any of you sf guys/gals around the duluth area wanna get together for an informal sf group ride? if so post here. we could up the lake shore , could go down to hinkley, over to wisconsin, drive out to island lake or something. open for ideas and dates.

[red]moved to group rides section, this is where it should be.
rev500ss[/red]

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
sounds like a good idea. going by the last several years we wont make it down to hinckley. there hasnt been enough snow. it is better to go north west from duluth.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I am in Iron River, WI almost every weekend!!!

DW

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
First of all, we have to get some snow. Not looking good so far.
If I,m not up north, I will be open for a ride anytime. In the middle of the week would be best.
Island lake or Tofte area would be the best. When there is enough snow, the Hollyoak area is a blast.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I would be in, just keep me posted on what dates you are looking at. I would be coming from Anoka area, and could drag someone else along also

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeha last year we took a ride down to hinkley well we tried to go down to hinkley we got about 10 miles soulth of moose lake and turned back. could plan for the first weekend in january? anybody got any other ideas? could meet at the buffalo house or the zoo in duluth where do you guys wanna meet ? and where do you wanna go? i could be able to get 7 or 8 riders easy.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Originally posted by v-maxsledder
[br]yeha last year we took a ride down to hinkley well we tried to go down to hinkley we got about 10 miles soulth of moose lake and turned back. could plan for the first weekend in january? anybody got any other ideas? could meet at the buffalo house or the zoo in duluth where do you guys wanna meet ? and where do you wanna go? i could be able to get 7 or 8 riders easy.
Depending on the snow, we could all meet here at my place and ride out of here or we could meet up at the parking lot on Maple grove road at the beginning of the Hermantown trail. Trying to meet at the zoo or the Buffalo house limits us on where we can go.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats true greasemonkey. corner of maple grove sounds good to me.now lets just pray for some snow.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Originally posted by v-maxsledder
[br]thats true greasemonkey. corner of maple grove sounds good to me.now lets just pray for some snow.
Are you talking about the corner of Martin and Lavaque rds.?
There is a parking lot that is going to be used this year on the Maple grove rd. about 1 mile east of midway.
Word has it that the Hermantown trail WILL be connected all the way to Proctor this year. Time will tell.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah thats what i meant. could be allot of fun. i heard that about the hermantown trail to.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts