Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want to ride this weekend? I have been coming home every weekend from college in PA and I am coming home this weekend and myself and my old man are going to our house in NH (Bartlett) and going to ride Twin. I rode it last weekend, not bad and they just got 24-30" so trails should be good and make for some offtrail capability, they had about 14" of fluff when i went through teh woods last weekend so should be looking good. If anyone wants to ride let me know we can meet at Twin on Saturday and ride all day. I will have my 03' 800 and we will have a 04' 600 SDI along with a grey snopro and either a white lifted dodge ram or a jeep. Let me know if anyone wants to meet at Faybians, say 10 a.m. If people need places to stay I'm sure we could fit a few at our house, we will be heading home sunday afternoon so may ride half day on sunday. Let me know you can reply here, pm me, email is [email protected], and my cell is 978-621-4393. Think it would be great to get a bunch of us new englanders out this weekend

Thanks guys, Cole

Pics from Last weekend

[attachment=60696]

[attachment=60697]

[attachment=60698]

Attachments

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I can make it to Pittsburg from my house on sleds which is what we would do but I am not going this weekend I will be going next weekend due to the snodeo in Colebrooke next weekend so same deal for next weekend if anyone wants to go to the snodeo let me know

1 - 3 of 3 Posts