Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anybody that would like to do a ride from Lincoln NH to Twin Mountain...spend a night up in Twin, and then back the following day.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can get 3-4 more guys together....Let's look at early Feb...would that work for you??

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
XCSPDUDE said:
I can get 3-4 more guys together....Let's look at early Feb...would that work for you??
Should have pmed me, I forgot all about this thread, I can ride for the day but can't swing the money for the hotel at this time.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
04Prox2 said:
XCSPDUDE said:
Should have pmed me, I forgot all about this thread, I can ride for the day but can't swing the money for the hotel at this time.

If we trailer/drop off in Plymouth, we can do the entire ride in a day. I am not able to do it for a few more weeks....I will PM you when I am ready. We would 5-7 sleds that want to go.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I am up for it but I will not be in the area again until Friday the 22nd. We were thinking of a day trip from say Bethlehem up to Pitts and back. Anyone interested? I have one, maybe two others in my group already. THis weekend I am riding in MN with pooxcsp500 and possibly a few others.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
triplepleasure said:
I am up for it but I will not be in the area again until Friday the 22nd. We were thinking of a day trip from say Bethlehem up to Pitts and back. Anyone interested? I have one, maybe two others in my group already. THis weekend I am riding in MN with pooxcsp500 and possibly a few others.
When we get closer to the date, email me.....That date could work for me.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
XCSPDUDE said:
04Prox2 said:
XCSPDUDE said:

If we trailer/drop off in Plymouth, we can do the entire ride in a day. I am not able to do it for a few more weeks....I will PM you when I am ready. We would 5-7 sleds that want to go.

Sounds good, it's going to be odd going back to Plymouth not seeing double of everything

·
Registered
316 Posts
I might be able to do a day trip. Also could get 1 to 4 other riders up there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts