Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well It's that time of year again, whose in for a group ride! Dates anyone and everyone is available?

·
Registered
761 Posts
mdmaniac said:
Well It's that time of year again, whose in for a group ride! Dates anyone and everyone is available?
Gonna be in Lowville all this weekend...

·
Registered
311 Posts
Ramrod and I will be in tug hill this coming weekend along with 3 other friends! Feel free to pm me if anyone wants to meet up!

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
I'm thinking February 12, 2011 @ the same place we met at before across your mom's house Brenden. Meet there say around 9am. Earlier we start the earlier(as far as day light goes) we get back so that way if ACM comes he don't end up getting home so late. I know our last ride we had we were coming home in the dark. I'd prefer day light, but that's just me. I say the 12 of Feb because that's my pay week lol but I'm also free that weekend too. We will all have to talk it out and see what every one wants.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I will be up in tug hill every weekend except for the weekend of the 26th. I have plans for that weekend ( getting married ) but the 12th sounds good! But if anyone wants to meet up and ride im normally in lowville friday night after I get out of work and go home sunday night!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Xx08BRAAAPPP22xX said:
Saturday the 12th or Sunday the 13th. It don't matter to me really.
Don't really matter to me either but I know ramrod works saturdays and its hard for him to get saturdays off!

Hopefully more people chime in and we can figure out a good date that works for most!

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Yea That's why I said or Sunday lol. I just wanna start some what early like 9am so we are riding home during daylight not like our last ride in the dark, just my opinion.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Im cool with that I like to get out and ride earlier anyways!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
someone give me a ride

·
Registered
311 Posts

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
13th might work out...Steve, can't park there anymore, don't have access to it. Can leave from my place now, just have to ride the road like 1/2 mile to get to trail, but then we'd be in rome and it's that much farther..

·
Registered
311 Posts
I have a cabin in lowville and I have space for atleast 6 trucks to park.

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
I'm in for the 12th, but need a ride for my sled...

13th = nfg for me.

·
Registered
761 Posts
We could make a weekend out of it, that way some people may make it Sat and some may make it Sun...some might make it both...

I would be in for Sun the 13th...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts