Snowmobile Fanatics banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Well, this is the second yr in a row we didn't do a ride. I'm hoping to have one next season. I'm going to try and set one up for next season regardless. Look for a topic around September in this forum. Have a safe and fun summer guys!

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
littlemel said:
^^^ I think you have to be 18.
Our first ride consisted of 3 "underage" kids. To me, as long as you are responsible and respectful then they should be able to go on a ride, if they talked it over with their parent/guardian and it is okay with them. When we had our first ride we never has a problem with the younger ones. I wouldn't mind it. My main thing is they have to be safe!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Xx08BRAAAPPP22xX said:
littlemel said:
Our first ride consisted of 3 "underage" kids. To me, as long as you are responsible and respectful then they should be able to go on a ride, if they talked it over with their parent/guardian and it is okay with them. When we had our first ride we never has a problem with the younger ones. I wouldn't mind it. My main thing is they have to be safe!
no problem for me, i would be all in for going for a group ride and be safe and what not...

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Fuse600 said:
Xx08BRAAAPPP22xX said:
littlemel said:
no problem for me, i would be all in for going for a group ride and be safe and what not...
And if anyone has a minor whoops, us SF members can sleep well knowing you'll save the day with duct tape. XD haha I wish more guys were around ym area.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts