Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Riding together as a group sounds like a great idea. It appears that a lot of people would be willing to drive the miles to hook up. However, getting all of the plans put together, such as location, time and obtaining a place to stay could pose a problem. We all ride when we can (if there's snow, dammit!)[:(!], but even then, since a lot of us have never met before makes it even tougher. What do you think about this idea?: Have a forum to design a Snowmobile Fanatics Member ID Sticker and then agree on a method to fund the project. By popular vote, we as a group decide on a design, funding method and then distribute the stickers accordingly. Then at least when we are out there riding, we'll have membership recognition.
This suggestion is open to any/all ideas, criticisms etc. Have I missed anything?
What are your thoughts on this[?][^] [/font=Comic Sans MS]

·
Registered
614 Posts
Hey Kimba, I was thinking the same thing. Its a great idea, just get someone to come up with a cost and I buy one. Or just a design and I'll print it and get one made here.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Make them like the OFSC (trail permits) trail stickers, but you sow them on the front of your coat.

·
Registered
614 Posts
hey zrt, if I get a design and the permission from the big guys here to have them made I'll get one for you too. We have to get the ok to do it first.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Ya, we can get it really cheap probably at king Sportswear, I think they moved out accross from the Hanmer Mall, right.

·
Registered
614 Posts
A guy I know has sticker shop, I'll get stickers made there. I have to go and get Kelvin doing his business on a curtain brand of something after xmas and I can get them made then.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Is it going to be like a patch that you sow onto your coat, and how much more snow do you think we need to rid Sleddaver.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I.would rather have a sticker to go on my sled. Just like erick's signature if they ok it. I think we need alot more snow to go for a ride. I'm not really into lake racing, I'd rather ride the trails.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Ya would you copy erick's signature or change it a bit.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Just to see what do you think we should do change the colours, I think we should put background colours to make it brighter, have one colour on the top, and one on the botom, what colours do you think would be good, i'll put the colours in, and send it to you so you can see what it would look like, I have a lot of time on my hands because I am on holidays, so I need something to do, I think I might design something from scratch, just for fun, ya but before we post stuff, and start making them we should get permission.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Just so you know this topic has come up before. I still think it's a good idea.

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/snofan/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=571&whichpage=1&SearchTerms=stickers

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Hmm, I had a largee version of the exact size and everything I wanted. I will have to dig it up, I know it is here somewhere.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
What do you guy's think about using the SF circle part of erick's logo, with different colours, about the size of the arctic-cat logo on the front of some of the machines.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I think the logo should look EXACTLY like Eriks logo, Its always nice to see the web address, then others who see the address will remember it??

Originally posted by ZRT 600
[br]What do you guy's think about using the SF circle part of erick's logo, with different colours, about the size of the arctic-cat logo on the front of some of the machines.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
hooha311 ya we should have the web address, more people will come here, but the only time people will see it is at a gas station etc.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
So who would put a sticker on there sled, I know I would.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Whether it's a sticker or a patch, I would display either one. The patch idea never occured to me. If we displayed both the patch and the sticker, we could identify each other on or off our sleds. . . you know, on the trail, in the restaurant/bar/gas station etc.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts