Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
damn its frickin 2:30pm central no snow in sight and 48 degrees!!! im gonna start using weather people as jumps with my sled. they say its supposed to snow tonight a 5% chance why even bother saying that with only a 5% chance??? grrrrrr

ok im done venting

·
Registered
273 Posts
Sorry to hear that[:(]. If only there was a way we could control the weather...then it'd be snow all the time. Seems you get the total opposite of me. I'm freezing in the lower teens with lake effect snow and squalls coming tomorrow night.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well it has dropped 8 degrees in the past hour and a half and tomorrow they are calling for a high of 21! and all of next week its not supposed to break 30 dgrees. man weather is stupid

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hey at least you have the winter temps. Just need the snow now. Fingers crossed for you. Weather is very confusing. I forgot to mention that about after a whole week of lower 20s and teens. Tomorrow during the day it's suppose to be 41 and rain, then drop right down to 18 that night for snow, then it's around the 20s for the next however many weeks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts