Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think this pic is pretty much describes it self...[:D], just need to send em a DP in a few weeks so they sure i gonna pick it up, be here in bout a month

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Sweet.

Arctic Cat Guy eh?

[:D]

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Next time, don't leave your address and phone # on the 'net... I fixed that for u.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
too bad i already have it wrote down anyone want a a new pro x2? 50 bucks ill tell ya where to get it lol. pman thats why i said that so he would see the errors of his ways

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes, i realized that after i posted it, and never got back into the house till now...i was gonna do that...bet noone can figure out that adress neway...its in middle of country, no signs, 911 use only

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Yeah, but prank phone calls can be annoying, that's why I figured I'd remove it.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i dunno yet, i still got the PS, maybe i can be Arctic-Cat-Guy and ride brand new Polaris... [:D]

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
I got to sit on some X2s this weekend at haydays,they are a really awsome sled, I like the way u feel when your sitting on it...You will like it.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
thats sweet, You pay for it yourself or you get a little help?

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Thats a nice sled A/C Guy, Awe whats in a name so long as you have a big grin on your face once your done ridin. And I am sure that the X2 is gonna do that for ya. Nice ride, post pics after you pick it up.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Maybe you could get some Arctic Cat studs to put on it like Pman did. lol Then your name would still fit.

Sorry Pman I couldn't resist.

·
Registered
948 Posts
So the Chad goes and buys and X2. Enlightened!!

Congrats on the new sled. Get any toyz/accessories with that? Is it just me or would you think the receipt would be printed in gold for that kind of money! [;)]

1 - 20 of 35 Posts