Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes its true,,,your not seeing a ghost.....i am back online once again,,,just wanted to say hello to everyone,,new and old timers....

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive taken a few year break...seen erik at haydays last year....othaer than that not much

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
He is alive! Welcome back. What have you been up to the last few yrs?

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Welcome back! I took most of the summer off, but now it is time to start thinking sleds and what I want to have for the season.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its been quite a few years...2 kids wife and alot of home impovments/honey do lists....damn i missed this site

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
It's awesome to see posts from you again! Glad you didn't forget about us!

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
xltman said:
its been quite a few years...2 kids wife and alot of home impovments/honey do lists....damn i missed this site
The only thing that could keep me away from this site, is a paralysis or jail... But to each their own. [thumb]

Welcome back.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah, well life without the net sucks...but i was always busy doin other stuff. oh yeah,,,p-man u actually think i would forget about you guys....never happen

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Heeeee's Baaaaaaaaaaaaack, everyone run!!! Quick!!!! Welcome back Bud, been a while!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
We need to get our south park avatars back again...They were awesome.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
They were actually pretty accurate haha

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
I still had my avatar saved. Don't know if I should go with just the head I had saved or the full body...

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
oh man,,,brings back alot of old memories.....sob.....yeah i had fun makin those...good times

just was plying with the site features and realized i had no friends....damn im a lonely person

1 - 20 of 25 Posts