Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys and gals, its been awhile since i posted, but i am now counting down the days, we are at 12 days until by big funeral(wedding) now i know what some of you may be thinking,,,,,he wont be sleddin this year-------but your all wrong, wrong i tell you. i got a prenup which clearly states my sled will not be sold, and during winter months i can ride it as much as possible with no repercussions on her part....but anyways, if i am absent for a bit again, its cause of the wedding and honeymoon, then i will be back and let you all know how things are in marrige land.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
haha a prenup. How old are you? You don't know by now when a woman says she will let you do something and won't get mad that she still gets pissed?

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Sled_Dog:
You don't know by now when a woman says she will let you do something and won't get mad that she still gets pissed?

[/quote]

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im far ahead of you sir sled dog, i have already taken that into consideration, she wanted me to buy my xlt, otherwise i would still be rockin the 92 trail, but i think i may be getting something for her to ride now as well, so that takes care of it. but you are correct when you say that she says she wont get mad, cause i have been with her for 6 years now, so i already know full well what i am getting myself into, besides, i am also in the process of buying a house, and i let her go look at it before me, to ensure she liked it, which she does, and it works for me as well cause i will have not only a 2 car attached garage, but a 24 by 40' shop at my leasure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts