Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE THE ORIGINAL H/O 1 RACE COIL KITS AVAILABLE,THESE COILS WILL INCREASE SPARK BY UP TO 3 TIMES STRONGER THAN YOUR STOCK COILS,UTILIZE A MUCH WIDER AIR GAP,EASIER STARTING, CLEANS UP LOW END GARBLE,QUICKER THROTTLE RESPONSE,AND REPORTS OF UP TO 2 H.P ON THE DYNO.ALSO IN MOST CASES WILL KEEP YOUR STATOR AND CDI FROM GOING OUT, AND THIS HAS BEEN PROVEN OVER AND OVER AGAIN ON THE SKIDOO PRODUCTS ESPECIALLY THE TRIPPLES, BUT CAN BE APPLIED TO ANY SLED OR IGNITION.WE ARE CURRENTLY SETTING THESE UP TO RUN THE NEW DIGITAL 7 IGNITION FROM MSD.THESE ARE THE CORRECT COIL KITS, DO NOT BE MISLED FROM OTHERS ON USING A CERTAIN MARINE COIL COULD BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR SLEDS HEALTH!!!
THESE ARE SOLD AS A KIT INCLUDING COIL, TERMINAL,BOOT,MSD RACEWIRE 8.5MM RED IN COLOR.A MUST FOR ANY RACER OR HOT TRAIL GUY THAT WANTS TO KEEP AHEAD OF THE COMPETETION!FOR ALOT LESS THAN A MSD IGNITION.THESE KITS ARE CHEAPER THAN OEM AND ALOT BETTER.

CALL FOR INFO OR ORDERING:
414-852-3534
DONNY..

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
I looked for a better coil system and couldn't find anything last year. Do you have a website or even have a name for them, brand? If you have a good proven product I'd be interested. I've updated the ignition on all of my trucks and it makes a difference. I'd jump at the chance to get a coil to provide more effitient spark. But they'd have to be proven.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have two versions,first being a product that was used in the marine indusrty and distributed from a company called sierra, however there are a few different coils out there that people are saying they are using, you have to be very careful on what ones you get, I have the correct ones and I sell mine as a kit with msd red 8.5mm racewire, dual crimp connectors and all the knowledge to go with my kits..I also have another super coil system we are currently working on for our new msd programmable ignitions that will be available.I would be happy to answer any and all questions on my kits with just a phone call.There is a long list of great features that my coil kits will improve your trail sled to full race sled..without buying expensive ignitions.These kits are sold cheaper than any oem replacement coil and wires!!![?][?]

Call 414-852-3534[]

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No there is not a website for this, because this was all put together by me,I have well over 250 kits out in the field with excellenmt results!!Hope this answers any questions you may still have..
Donny...

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
^^^I don't know the numbers, so fill in the blanks.

Arn't you supposed to have a commercial account to post like this.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by xcr440
[br]^^^I don't know the numbers, so fill in the blanks.

Arn't you supposed to have a commercial account to post like this.
no I do not, I am not a buisness,I do this because this is something I did alot of testing with and it works

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
^^^Then put it in the classifieds section, since you are selling these "kits".

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by xcr440
[br]^^^Then put it in the classifieds section, since you are selling these "kits".
[/quote.Why don't you just mind our own buisness, I will move it when I feel like I should, This is geared more for the race section of this forum...

If you still have a problem, feel free to contact me and we can dissguss your problem!!!

414-852-3534

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Ok i'll bite how much for a kit to fit my 03' pro x 700 shipped to 54558

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.