Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope not....

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/rvs/1885891126.html

HTG bored to 900cc!?!?!! On a single pipe that small?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

With a duct taped seat....

·
Registered
443 Posts
Jeez rusty a$$ studs.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I think I'll give him 1000, dont want to rip him off lol

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I seen that the otherday, I fell off my chair in lafter.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh, this is hysterical...

I emailed and asked if I could bring a micrometer to measure the cylinders, he said "your more than welcome to give me a call and we can figure out a good day and time"....

I can imagine the guys face when I pull the head off, and don't put it back on because it ain't bored out..

·
Registered
863 Posts
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:

I emailed and asked if I could bring a micrometer to measure the cylinders, he said "your more than welcome to give me a call and we can figure out a good day and time"....

I can imagine the guys face when I pull the head off, and don't put it back on because it ain't bored out..
imagine that eh.. [confused]

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
I'd never buy from someone that didn't know what they were talking about, describing what you are trying to sell properly is half the sale. The other half is if it works properly.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
There were SKS's in 1990, first SKS were the 400 sks and Trail sks in 1987. No RMK's in '90 though, those didn't pop up until 1996. But that doesn't matter, it's neither- Just a regular 121 inch track.

Not exactly a beauty, but might make a good parts-sled. plastic skis.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:

I think you should go down there, just so we can get the story of how he reacted since we dont have any snow to entertain us.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
teamarctic14 said:
im thinking of calling him what does anyone think see what he says...never mind he didnt leave his area code
Its a 716 area code

Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:

Ill ride with ya, i want to see the look on his face

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
IndyRXL said:
teamarctic14 said:
im thinking of calling him what does anyone think see what he says...never mind he didnt leave his area code
Its a 716 area code

Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:

Actally, I want to see the look on my face, if I score a running HTG 900 motor and clutch for $600..... I just have EXTREME doubt that will happen.

Thursday afternoon after work good for you?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
IndyRXL said:
teamarctic14 said:
Its a 716 area code

Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:

Actally, I want to see the look on my face, if I score a running HTG 900 motor and clutch for $600..... I just have EXTREME doubt that will happen.

Thursday afternoon after work good for you?
Thursday after work is good for me, ill sh*t if its really a 900htg motor. I cant see it being a 900htg motor with a stock single pipe unless the detuned the piss out of it. I think hes just looking for a sucker.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts